Responsibility for the Authors
● The content in the manuscript should be true and reliable, free of any academic misconducts (such as plagiarism, fabrication, falsification, inappropriate authorship, duplicate submission/multiple submission or overlapping publications, etc.) and in compliance with the requirements of relevant rules and policies, then the bibliography information should be clearly annotated in the references.
● The material contained in the manuscript is original, except when appropriately referenced to other sources, written permission has been granted by any existing copyright holders.
● All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
● Declare any conflicts of interest that relate to the papers accepted for publication.
● A statement of COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT FORM with handwritten signature by all authors must be provided.
● 200 RMB will be charged for the manuscript processing and 300 RMB per page for publishing.
Responsibility for the Peer-reviews
● Judgments should be scientific, scrupulous, objective and fair, and multi-submission, misconceptions, intellectual errors, suspected plagiarism or fabrication should be reported the Editorial Board.
● Have no conflict of interest.
● Point out the relevant published work which is not yet cited.
● Reviewed articles should be treated confidentially.
Responsibility for the Editors
● Be guided by COPE’s guidelines for retracting articles when considering retracting, issuing expressions of concerns, and issuing corrections pertaining to articles that have been published in our journal.
● Take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.